Reporting to the CFO, this position is a key member of the leadership team. This role assists with managing and developing the Supply Chain and Manufacturing teams to succeed in their roles and deliver to business requirements.
This position supports the organisation by providing trusted advice and insights to help drive strong business performance in the areas of efficiency improvement, direct and indirect cost management, working capital management, asset utilisation and procurement opportunities.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Utilising a deep understanding of financial and commercial drivers: provide advice on the business implications of cost, pricing and supply chain decision making
- Provide meaningful financial insights and quality data analysis to influence business decisions and outcomes
- Leverage established KPIs, scorecards and reporting solutions to analyse and track operational performance
- Partner with the CFO to ensure full P&L consolidation and review, participate in quarterly internal risk reviews and contribute to corporate reporting requirements
- Partner with the Supply Chain leadership team to evaluate approaches and tools to support and create business cases and investment proposals
- Challenges investment decisions against organisational requirements using knowledge of the internal business and external market factors
- Deliver process for on-going review and management of new capital and existing assets, understanding best practice and adopting/adapting to ensure objectives are met
- Provide strategic commercial support to business leaders to enable the delivery of strategic transformation projects in Supply Chain, for example supply network optimisation
Influential and collegial in your style, you will manage and drive a high-performance culture for the finance function and ensure there is a holistic approach to accounting services. To this end, it is essential that you can engage and influence key stakeholders across all levels. You will have an ability to balance your detail-driven personality with the capacity to understand the bigger picture and your exceptional communication skills will compliment your talent for interpreting and articulating complex information.
- CA/CPA qualified
- Demonstrated strategy or finance experience in FMCG or manufacturing environment, with particular focus in Supply Chain finance business partnering
- Outcomes focused team leadership style, particularly during times of change
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to present complex financial concepts to build commercial awareness and understanding
- A strong desire to be proactively involved and influence cross-functionally within the company
Operating internationally, this large scale FMCG leader boasts a diversified portfolio of brands and products with an iconic status. The business is large, complex and has ambitious growth plans driven by diversification of products and further overseas expansion.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Haydn Glass on firstname.lastname@example.org