|Job title :||Financial Reporting Manager|
|Location :||Melbourne, VIC|
|Contact name :||Adam Schofield|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job reference :||990951|
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your role will be a broad and dynamic one where you will lead financial reporting and provide commercial support to a range of key stakeholders within the group.
More specifically, your key duties will include:
• Establishing relationships outside of finance to deliver analytical support to senior decision makers
• Co-ordinating and managing the month-end and year-end reporting process
• Streamline accounting processes for multiple entities and projects
• Prepare a diverse range of financial/management reports
• Lead, mentor and develop a team
CA/CPA qualified, you will be an ambitious and high calibre candidate who ideally started their career in audit within a Big 4 or Mid-tier firm. You will have an in-depth technical understanding combined with demonstrated commercial awareness. You will possess exceptional communication skills as your ability to interact, engage and influence stakeholders across the business will be crucial to your success.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic and high calibre candidate to become part of a truly unique business. You will be joining a household name with an outstanding culture and fantastic career progression opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Schofield on 0423 204 927