|Job title :||Financial Reporting Manager|
|Job type :||Permanent or Full Time|
|Salary :||$155,000 Package + Salary Packaging + 7.6 weeks an|
|Contact name :||Adam Koch|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
|Job reference :||1252700|
Reporting to the GM Finance, you will responsible for a broad range of accounting and finance duties including leading the financial reporting process and providing business support to a range of divisional managers within the group.
Key duties will include:
• Establishing relationships outside of finance to deliver analytical support to senior decision makers
• Co-ordinating and managing the month end reporting process
• Streamline accounting processes for multiple entities
• Assess and advise management of the financial implications and consequences of business decisions, including the preparation of Capital Expenditure Proposals
• Prepare accounting packs for key departments, full year forecast results and KPI reports
• Liaise with Auditors and preparation of Statutory Reports
• Implement and monitor procedures of review and areas for continuous improvement
You are CA/CPA qualified, you possess a strong technical accounting knowledge and first class interpersonal skills allowing you to develop strong professional relationships across the organisation. Additionally you have excellent written communication skills and are looking to step into a demanding position.
Sharp & Carter is proud to be exclusively partnering with an iconic healthcare organisation going through a period of significant change.
Whats on offer
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- CBD Location
- 2 days from office / 3 from home
- $155,000 Package + Salary Packaging + 7.6 weeks annual leave
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Koch on 0414 272 260.