As part of the Finance Division for a multi billion dollar infrastructure and logistics giant, you will be responsible for maintaining fixed assets and project accounting functions across Asset Management, Project modules & Accounting, business performance analysis and business partnering with key internal stakeholders. You will lead a team of 2, managing the procurement and accounts payable function.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Capital reporting, asset management and asset register control.
- Lead and manage 2 direct reports.
- Business partnering to drive outcomes and manage capital projects.
- Provide commentary and analysis on project status, and variance to budget/forecast in reports.
- Prepare audit work papers
- Process improvements
- CA/CPA qualified.
- Proven Fixed Asset experience.
- Project Accounting experience.
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics AX (not essential)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organisation skills.
- Experience within large complex environments will be considered highly advantageous.
- Work on forward thinking projects
- Training & development
- Values driven culture
- Excellent mentorship from senior management
- Car parking on site
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ellen Mezger at firstname.lastname@example.org