- Brand with a passion for continuous improvement.
- Regional Victoria location (hybrid working and flexibility)
- Global company and a leader in their space.
This company is a significant player in the global food industry. They have a strong emphasis on food innovation and quality, investing into research and development to create new and improved products. They are looking for an experienced Food Scientist to join their regional Victorian team.
About the role
As a food scientist, you will be a key member of the research and development team to enhance their food products to that meet the highest standards of quality, taste, and safety. You will play a pivotal role in supporting multiple projects with a focus on product development, process improvements, cost optimization and margin improvement. All while collaborating closely with other functional areas and adhering to the fundamental principles of project management.
To excel in this position, you should possess the ability to confidently showcase products, whether it be for internal or external audiences when the need arises.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in food product development or food science related areas.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in food science or other related Science disciplines.
- Excellent communication and confidence in presenting ideas to internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, commercially driven food company.
- Demonstrated Project management experience.
To apply online, please click on the apply function. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jenny Oliver on 0468993268 or firstname.lastname@example.org.