Our client is a dynamic and innovative business operating within the technology space. They are committed to pushing boundaries, fostering growth, and driving change within their sector. As they continue to evolve and adapt to new challenges and opportunities, our client is seeking a talented FP&A Analyst to join the finance team.
Reporting to the CFO, our client is looking for a highly skilled and adaptable professional who will work closely with cross-functional teams to provide actionable insights, develop budgets, forecasts, and financial models, and contribute to the businesses overall financial health. Ideally, you will also have the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment that is continually evolving.
- Build and maintain detailed financial models and forecasts.
- Partner with senior management on monthly, quarterly, and annual budget and forecasts
- Prepare monthly/quarterly budget vs. actuals variance analysis, accurately identify causes of variances, and develop remediation approaches with internal stakeholders
- Provide support to the Executive Team and perform ad hoc analysis that provides data driven insights and promotes the achievement of strategic goals and deliverables
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Proven experience in end-to-end financial modeling and Excel modeling.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with diverse teams.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business environment.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Join a forward-thinking organization that embraces change and innovation.
- Be part of a dynamic team that values collaboration and creativity.
- Opportunity for exposure across the group, opening doorways for career growth and development.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are a results-oriented FP&A professional looking to make a significant impact in a dynamic organization, we encourage you to apply. Please send your resume detailing your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org