An opportunity has arisen to work for a leading FMCG organisation with a nationwide focus. Owing to internal changes this organisation is seeking a commercially astute finance professional to work closely with the team and this will be a key role within the business. This opportunity is focused on reporting, analysis, budgeting and forecasting enabling the business to report, measure performance and deliver against its targets. This is an initial short term temp role.
Reporting to the Senior FP&A and working within a large team, your main duties will include:
- Monthly Capex reporting and forecasting
- Ensure the accuracy of the monthly financial statements including monthly variance analysis.
- Monthly forecast & Quarterly forecast in conjunction with Operations.
- Review, report and communicate monthly and quarterly to key stakeholders.
- Assist with Annual Budget Preparation.
- Assist Budget Process in conjunction with Operations and Business Unit.
- Ensure a positive and productive work culture within the team.
- Provide key interface with operations and business unit managers for all accounting matters.
- Assist the CFO and other relevant stakeholders with ad hoc projects when required.
CA/CPA qualified you will be a commercially astute Management Accountant or Analyst. You will have a proven background within financial modelling, budgeting and forecasting. Previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics365, SAP BI, Tableau preferred. Experience within FMCG or QSR is advantageous.
About the client
This Australian company who is often described as a fast moving and dynamic organisation who experience year on year growth are seeking a FP&A to join the team.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact Hannah Beach at firstname.lastname@example.org