As part of the Finance Team, you will be assisting the Senior Financial Analyst in the end-to-end management accounting function including reporting, analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Prepare financial reports including profit and loss, balance sheets, and cash flow statements.
- Analyse and interpret financial and operating results including income, expenses, capex, and cash flow.
- Provide commentary and analysis on variance to budget/forecast.
- Assist with the delivery of budgets and forecast.
- Maintain and create financial models and spreadsheets.
- Assist with month-end close and reporting.
- CA/CPA qualified.
- Proven experience in end-to-end financial modeling and Excel modeling.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with diverse teams.
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365 (not essential)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organisation skills.
- Experience within large complex environments will be considered highly advantageous.
- Work from home policy in place for all employees
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks to the primary caregiver at full pay.
- Professional Development: we invest in our staff and encourage self-development
- Free Carpark – available onsite
- Income protection insurance
- Superannuation matching
- And many more employee health and wellness benefits such as sponsoring Charity events and volunteering such as Clean up Australia Day…Birthday movie vouchers, team offsites…
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ellen Mezger at email@example.com