- Ownership of cost centres for each Budget/Forecast cycle
- Payroll & Capex Budgeting/Forecasting including variance analysis to prior versions
- Liaising with business cost centre managers & Executive Team throughout the Budget/Forecasting process.
- Preparation and maintenance of monthly management reports
- Variance analysis and commentary for Operating Expenses (Opex) and sales to Budget/Forecast
- Liaise with Business to discuss variances in monthly performance to plan
- Assist with the preparation of balance sheet reconciliations for Operating Expenses and Sales/COS
- Review of existing Budget/Forecast process for operating expenses to find efficiencies
- Payroll & Capex model maintenance and improvements
- Assist with ERP system configuration, and new version testing
- Assist with maintenance of 5-year Business planning model
- Assist the CFO and other relevant stakeholders with ad-hoc projects when required.
- Supportive "employee-first" culture
- Flexible working arrangements (3 days work-from-home per week)
- High-level of exposure working with senior leadership team
- Eligibility for all company benefits
- Unique experience to work in a double-digit growth organisation
- Easily accessible, close to public transport
Our client is an instantly recognizable name residing within the Media / Telecommunications industry. With a diverse portfolio, they boast an array of well-known products & brands.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess on 0439 014 028 or email@example.com, quoting Ref No JB8481.