Our client is an Australian business that is highly successful and continues to grow. This permanent role will collaborate with business units to improve the end-user experience and adoption of web applications. The Developer builds and maintains end-to-end solutions based on business functional requirements. Additionally, the Developer ensures that the applications performance metrics meet stated targets.
This is a permanent role based in Melbourne (eastern suburb location + remote work)
- Manage development for the in-scope systems and Portal.
- Work with internal and external parties to understand, plan and implement changes to the in-scope systems Ensure that all day-to-day activities are documented to allow for all actions to be repeated in a consistent way.
- Ensure that the technology knowledge base is maintained with accurate information within the scope of this role.
- Work with other areas of the business to simplify processes through the technology ecosystem where possible.
- Serve as the primary escalation point for development related issues and/or requests
- Create user-centred designs based on business and functional requirements, user research, market analysis, customer feedback, and usability findings
- Design user interfaces by using conceptual design techniques such as creating visual mock-ups, prototypes, and diagrams
- Collaborate with business unit liaisons to understand and develop business and functional requirements
- Enhance, maintain, and troubleshoot web application requests
- Participate in user research and usability testing to help improve the user experience
This role will require strong skills with the following applications and tools:
- Excellent web development skills and the aptitude to learn various systems with limited documentation available.
- Experience with PHP, MySQL and PostgreSQL in a Linux/AWS environment required
- PHP Laravel Experience advantageous.
- Experience in other web-based technology advantageous.
- You will have previous experience in a similar role with a working knowledge of retail operations and change management.
- You will have a keen eye for detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills and be task-focused.
- Knowledge of programs such as the World Manager platform, Pronto and project management tools would be an advantage, as well as accomplished skills
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Vincent at email@example.com