The vision of OneSchool Global is to develop students who “learn how to learn” and the School facilitates this through a forward-looking, technology-empowered, and pioneering approach to education.
An opportunity is available for an accomplished finance professional with multinational experience to join the Global Leadership Team of OneSchool Global. The outgoing Global CFO has made a significant and meaningful contribution to the organisation, allowing the incoming finance leader to leverage an excellent foundation to build upon and deliver support and guidance to the Regional COOs and Finance leads.
Reporting to the Global MD, and supporting the Board, you will be responsible for providing financial expertise and strategic direction for the global Head Office and organisation overall. You will operate autonomously, collaborating with and advising key stakeholders across the organisation including Regional COO’s and Financial Controller’s. Your responsibilities will include:
- Financial stewardship and governance
- Ownership of budgeting, forecasting, management reporting and commercial insights that will ensure quality strategic planning decisions
- Develop and maintain risk management policies and procedures
- Commercial decision-making and impact in areas of business development, capital management and assets
- Oversee, lead and support transformational change
- Partake in project work as required and already assigned for 2021 / 2022
In return, you will have the opportunity to be part of an organisation that is leading the way in education innovation, where you will engage in strategic decision-making and be rewarded for your hard work through a positive company culture and attractive remuneration package. Other benefits working with OneSchool Global include onsite parking, daily chef prepared meals, and lifestyle benefits available via Sydney Olympic Park facilities.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Damien Miller on 0499 700 077 or firstname.lastname@example.org