Our client have a culture of continuous improvement and collaboration and encourage their team to be innovate in the way they work. You will have opportunities to implement efficiencies within the Credit department and improve processes and procedures.
This role would suit a graduate interested in working in finance, specifically in credit making commercial based decisions and utilising your problem-solving skills to achieve outcomes that support the business & customers growth. Your analytical skills will assist in detecting high risk accounts early on and avoid bad debts.
You probably know Reece as Australia’s largest supplier of plumbing and bathroom products.
But we are much more than that. We span many industries, several Countries and we’re growing all the time. We’re currently looking for a Credit Analyst to help us achieve our vision.
We’re proud to support our customers who provide essential services to keep the community safe, healthy and well. Whether that’s keeping the water running, the heating and cooling on, maintaining refrigeration or supporting our infrastructure.
Reece is committed to improving the lives of its customers and its people by striving for greatness every day.
- Lead, encourage and build continuous improvement capabilities across the business
- Develop and implement initiatives to improve current processes and procedures
- Manage a debtors ledger and provide advice and recommendations on minimising bad debts.
- Make and receive high volume inbound/outbound calls (including collection calls).
- Working closely with the branch network to resolve account queries.
- Risk assessment to protect the company from trading with customers that are unacceptable risks
- Perform in-depth analysis of customer data
- Undertaking financial transactions associated with account payments, invoicing and solving account queries
- Ideally you have a degree in business, accounting or data science.
- Advanced excel skills, this is a must for this position.
- A passion for digital, being able to incorporate technology daily and extract value from it
- Superior written and verbal communication skills supported by an engaging and professional manner.
- Build and maintain relationships with an ability to empathise with customers in a professional manner, shows grit when faced with setbacks and finds a way forward
- Strong attention to detail with proven time management, planning & organisation skills
- Self-motivated, results driven and strong problem-solving skills
- You understand the importance of attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You are an exceptional communicator, have a digital mind set and are looking to cement your career with an Australian icon
- Embraces opportunities to grow and develop self (and others).
- Actively seeks new ideas and feedback, challenging own thoughts to discover new insights.
If this sounds like you and you would love the opportunity to work with highly motivated people in a supportive team environment, put your career first and apply now!