A fantastic opportunity for a Big 4/Mid Tier first mover has been made available for a self driving candidate wanting to make their first move into commercial. You will be working in a team of 12, reporting to a talented Group Financial Controller who has worked their way up from this role. This role offers genuine career development and progression within the organisation as well as the wider group.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Ensure general ledger integrity
- Key Analysis and Commentary
- Business partner with key divisional teams
- Ensure that financial transactions are processed
- Drive business compliance with Group accounting Policies and Procedures
- Prepare half yearly and yearly Financial Reports
- Other ad-hoc project work
- Process improvement across the division
You will be a CA qualified accounting professional who has experience in a Big 4/Mid Tier chartered environment. You will have exceptional interpersonal skills with a process improvement mindset and the ability to propose continuous improvement strategies.
About the client
Our client is a multi billion dollar turnover business within the infrastructure and construction industry. Their people describe their culture as positive, people orientated, friendly and achievement focused.
- CBD based
- Generous package
- Mentorship & career development
- Friendly work environment
- Progressive, growing organisation