Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller, your role will be a broad and dynamic one where you will lead financial reporting and provide commercial support to a range of key stakeholders within the group.
More specifically, your key duties will include:
- Preparation of detailed budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Detailed analysis and reporting of actual performance against budget and forecast
- Accurate and timely completion of month-end close-off, reconciliations and reporting
- ownership of the treasury function
- Preparation of actual vs standard production data to enable detailed cost, margin and variance analysis
- Preparation of applicable returns / financials to ensure statutory and regulatory compliance
- Preparation of Income tax calculations, BAS / FBT
- Implement and monitor procedures of review and areas for continuous improvement
- Lead, mentor and develop a team
This is an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic and high calibre candidate to become part of a truly unique Australian business. You will be joining an FMCG leader with an outstanding culture and fantastic career progression opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jeff Harvey on 0413082614 or firstname.lastname@example.org