My client is an ASX Listed FMCG business driven by rapid growth and the significant global market opportunity.
About the Role
Reporting to the CFO and partnering with the Group Financial Controller you will be tasked with key responsibilities across the business including:
- Financial, Statutory and ASX reporting
- Monthly management reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Balance sheet, cashflow management and business modelling
- Analysis & variance reporting against key performance drivers
- Partnering with the Executive Leadership Team, providing commercial support and analysis on products, customers and marketing investments
- Assistance with commercial negotiations and analysing business opportunities
- Handling key external relationships including audit, banking and legal
- Implementing and maintaining appropriate reporting systems and controls
- Broad remit with cross functional involvement including HR, IT, Investor Relations, Risk Management, Strategy and Company Secretarial
- CA qualified, Big4 preferred but not essential
- ASX and IFRS reporting experience
- Hands on and detailed, with flexibility to think strategically
- Accounting technical expertise, balanced with a commercial approach
- Modelling, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Energetic, resilient with a solution focused can-do attitude
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and team approach
- Ground floor opportunity in a rapidly growing ASX business
- Competitive salary ($130,000 - $150,000 + Super), flexible work environment on the CBD fringe
- Innovative, founder led entrepreneurial culture with clear vision
Please note - this role is initially starting as a 3 month Fixed Term Contract with a clear view to permanency.
If this role is of interest - please click on the relevant links. Should you have any questions please reach out Adam Koch on 0414 272 260.