My client are a growing player within the Healthcare sector. Recently backed by a substantial investment commitment, they are well placed to continue this strong upward trajectory.
Reporting to the GM of Finance you will be responsible for managing business performance, ensuring financial control and integrity, and delivering on financial reporting requirements. You will also be responsible for driving process improvement and operational performance by challenging the status quo and identifying and executing on opportunities for greater efficiency and quality of management information, budgeting and forecasting processes, and maintaining a high performance culture.
Primary responsibilities and duties:
- Preparation of the annual group budget and quarterly forecasts
- Leading the management reporting process
- Providing leadership and development, and up-skilling finance team (two - five direct reports)
- Providing analysis of commercial information and advising key operational staff to drive performance
- Ensuring compliance with all external reporting, governance and tax obligations
- Maintaining strong financial controls and mitigating financial and operational risk
- Providing analytical support to the strategic planning process
- Attend Board Finance and Audit & Risk Committees
- Ad hoc duties as directed
You are CA qualified, and have compiled an impressive track record and reputation as a high achiever in a Big 4 or Mid Tier Chartered environment before making the move into industry. You have highly developed technical accounting skills and commercial acumen, along with proven experience managing complex and high level stakeholder relationships. You are a big picture thinker who is able to reason at a conceptual level, while still maintaining a strong attention to detail.
Crucially, you are a natural leader with a strong depth of experience in managing teams, and have the confidence and credibility to engage effectively and build relationships with senior executives and operational stakeholders.
Most importantly you are excited by the idea of running an end to end finance function within a complex and growing environment.
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please email email@example.com to learn more.