This position is responsible for managing & coordinating all aspects of the organization’s internal management reporting and external reporting, treasury and cash-flow management, budgeting, forecasting and taxation compliance and statutory and other external reporting. The duties of the role will include but not be limited to the following.
- Manage the budget & forecast process, including development and maintenance of financial models and analytics
- Cash flow management and forecasting for Corporate and preparation of weekly cash flow forecast updates
- Support Operations Controllers with business analytics and reporting
- Assessing, monitoring, planning and managing the efficient utilisation of cash, foreign currency exposure and banking facilities
- Month end reporting including meaningful and timely delivery of management reports, performance and KPI reporting
- Manage taxation compliance for corporate entities including preparation of income tax returns and overseeing GST return preparation and lodgment
- Oversee the preparation of the monthly Group consolidation
- Preparation of the quarterly Group Interim Consolidated Financial Statements
- Lead preparation of annual Group Consolidated Financial Statements and Subsidiary Financial Statements
- Prepare monthly Group Management Report
- Managing banking and finance
- Key point of contact for external auditors
- Ad hoc projects and analysis are required
To be successful in this role you will be a hands-on and technically strong finance professional with a very good knowledge of working capital management, banking and financial instruments, as well as having advanced Excel and financial modelling skills. You will also be required to utilise your extensive exposure to accounting practices and procedures including multi-currency reporting, budgeting, forecasting and business planning experience.
Our client is a mid-sized multinational Resources business that is going through a period of change across its operations in North America, South America and Australia and is seeking an experienced Group Finance Manager to lead their small Australian finance team for in long-term contract role.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jonathon Prince.