An opportunity has arisen for a strong Group Finance Manager who is seeking to join a well-established, and respected global organisation. Taking a hands-on approach, this role will manage the internal and external reporting requirements, while meeting the accounting needs of key stakeholders.
The role will also work as a finance business partner across the business and will report to the Group Financial Controller.
The main duties include:
- Preparation and ownership of the monthly financial reporting process
- Undertake analysis and provide commentary on key balance sheet and profit and loss accounts
- Review of month end journals, including group consolidation journals
- Coordination of annual audit process
- Manage, mentor and develop a high performing team
The successful applicant will have.
- Qualified CA
- Proven experience within both commercial and practice
- Proven technical skills.
- Self-starter, capable of working with the minimum of direct supervision.
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Prior large corporate experience preferred
- Experience managing and leading a team or direct reports
About the client
Well established, our client is a large infrastructure conglomerate. This organisation possesses a business strategy of building long term relationships with key customers nationwide. This appointment provides an opportunity to join a vibrant and fast-moving business and contribute directly to its continued success.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Patrick Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org