- Serve as a Financial Reporting and Consolidation expert to support the Group Financial Controller.
- Assisting with statutory reporting, reviewing financial reporting from our operating businesses, and contributing to ad hoc financial projects.
- Collaborate on the implementation and testing of the Oracle consolidation system to ensure data integrity.
- Conduct thorough reviews of intercompany transactions, investment in associate balances, and reconciliations.
- In addition, you will play a critical role in facilitating effective communication and collaboration among various business stakeholders.
About the Client
Our client is a leading organization within the logistics industry. With a strong market presence in import and export logistics services, this organisation operates across Australia, New Zealand, and South-East Asia, and has a significant market capitalization.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Laura Ruddlesden on 0488 756 943 quoting the reference number LR1196376 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org