Sharp & Carter has been exclusively engaged by an iconic multinational media organisation to source a high-calibre and technically strong senior finance professional for a business-critical project, commencing immediately.
In this long-term contract role, you will be responsible for identifying and executing solutions to a large number of reconciliation issues across a multiple accounts, entities, customers, suppliers and legacy systems that have predominantly occurred over time due to the significant amount of acquisitions the organisation has made over recent years. This is a major balance sheet clean-up that will require an experienced professional that is tenacious, has excellent problem-solving skills, is able to work autonomously and is proficient working with large sets of data from a dynamic and fast-paced business.
Skills and Experience
- Track record of success leading a balance sheet clean-up
- Ability to be hands-on and work at a high-level also
- Strong financial systems and financial reporting
- Advanced user of Excel
- Power BI
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 10+ years of experience, with at least 5 years as a financial controller or external auditor
- CA/CPA qualified
- Previous Media experience will be advantageous but it is not essential
About the Organisation
Our client is a global media and communications group that is a true market leader and industry icon. They are currently going through a of significant period investment in systems and process improvement, as well as diversification of offerings and products to unsure their continued success into the future.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jonathon Prince on 0411356201.