Reporting to the Group CFO and a key member of the corporate finance team, you will be tasked with embedding a culture of innovation and continuous improvement which will support all business activities to improve output, quality and overall business performance.
More specifically, your role will include, but won’t be restricted to:
- Leading, mentoring and developing a small team that provides accounting services to the group’s business units
- Identifying areas for process efficiency and executing accordingly
- Ensuring effective management of financial risks across the group
- Lead the audit process ensuring all deadlines are met
- Partnering with key leaders to streamline processes and enable greater focus on value-add initiatives
This is an exciting opportunity for a high-performing and ambitious finance professional that thrives in a fast-paced culture.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jacob Scott on 0408 199 717.