Reporting to the Finance Director, you will play an important role in driving transformational change of the organisation and finance function, managing business performance, ensuring high quality information to support key decision marking, and delivering on ambitious growth targets. You will also be responsible for driving process improvement and operational performance by challenging the status quo and identifying and executing on opportunities for greater efficiency and quality of management information, budgeting and forecasting processes, and maintaining a high performance culture.
- Driving business planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Providing high quality KPI, financial and operational reporting and analysis
- Leading the management reporting process
- Providing leadership and development, and upskilling finance team to ensure a highly business engaged, value adding function
- Providing analysis of commercial information and advising key operational staff to drive performance
- Providing analytical support to the strategic planning process
- Leading ad hoc projects
You are a CA/CPA qualified finance professional with a strong track record at a senior leadership level of driving business performance and transformation in a large complex corporate environment. You have a demonstrable expertise in building and leading high performing teams, getting the best out of your staff through motivating them and providing ongoing challenge and development. You are a commercial and big picture thinker, who is proactive in monitoring trends and identifying opportunities, developing and executing plans to maximise financial performance and ensure ongoing improvement of processes and enhancing operational efficiency.
*Note: candidates with prior experience with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) are strongly encouraged to apply.
This blue-chip ASX listed business has recently completed a significant organisational restructure and continues to grow from strength to strength.
They are driven by a team focused culture, working collaboratively and putting the customer first.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jason Tran on 0426 265 677.