Our client is a market leading and innovative multinational business who are at the forefront of their industry. With employees nationally they work with some of the largest and most successful companies. Their vision is to deliver service excellence while internally, develop and progress their staff. Due to a recent restructure they looking to employee a technically astute manager to take ownership all the financial reporting and internal controls and manage a small team.
- Monthly, annual (and any other periodic) reporting obligations are met
- Annual financial reporting, compliance with all regulatory standards. Well-versed in all financial accounting functions, including preparation of general-purpose financial statements, working with external auditors and lodgment deadlines
- Develop and maintain the integrity of the financial reporting process and controls
- Document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Statutory Accounting and Reporting in adherence to relevant accounting standards
- Manage and ‘own’ SAP and ensure that the configuration and output best supports the business,
- Manage monthly closing process, including reconciliations and analysis of related accounts
- Coordinate and manage internal and external audit processes
- Empower and lead a collaborative finance and accounting team
- Support Finance and business teams with respect to provision of timely, accurate and insightful information and analysis
- Participate in the implementation of new digital technologies and automation
- Participate in budgeting process
You are CA/CPA qualified, and have compiled an impressive track record and reputation as a high achiever ideally in a Big 4 or Mid Tier Chartered environment before making the move into industry or previous experience in a similar role within manufacturing or product based environment , you will also have highly developed technical accounting skills and commercial acumen, along with proven experience managing complex and high level stakeholder relationships. You will be a strong leader of people with a process improvement mindset.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jeff Harvey on 0413082614