- Head of Brand | Leadership position | Delicious FMCG Food Brand
- Own all brand development | 3 month contract initially | May extend or go permanent
- Strategic & hands on role | Great culture | ASAP start | Up to $1000 a day |
About the role
Every so often a special role comes around that can really challenge you and test you to see if you are at the top of your game. In this case, it's game on. Even though it's a 3 month contract initially, this is still a phenomenal opportunity with this leading FMCG Food brand if you are immediately available or have a short notice period. It may extend and who knows if you make a really great impression it may lead to other things as it's a big marketing team!
You will report to the CMO and lead a team of 3. A superstar SBM, Brand Manager and ABM. It's a strategic and hands on role where you will own brand development for their key brands both branded and private label.
- Develop and improve the entire brand development strategy across ANZ. This will involve a huge overhaul/brand audit of how their key brands are perceived in the market and looking at insights to deliver meaningful actions to increase brand engagement and consideration levels throughout the customer journey.
- Lead and mentor a team of 3 across Brand. Be a caring and empathetic leader, know when to support, know when to challenge and be a genuine person who can get the very best of of people so they can reach their potential. Their success is your success
- Stakeholder management - manage all senior strategic relationships across external agencies, internal departments as well as key retail channel and industry partners to name but a few.
- Marketing Budget - look after the entire marketing budget with a test and learn methodology adapting and changing tact for what works and what doesn't.
The successful applicant will have
- A tried and tested proven track record at a similar Head of Brand/Senior Marketing Manager/Head of Marketing level leading and nurturing a small to medium sized
- A proven track record in a similar role with extensive industry experience across the FMCG/Food/Drink/Retail/QSR - you simply get Brand development, brand thinking and brand building
- Fully integrated marketing experience across all channels
- A caring and nurturing mindset with exceptional leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Commercially astute with the ability to make decisions based on facts and data.
- World-class leadership team and training
- Competitive salary | $1000 per day
- Ability to shape and re-build great brands
- Long term career opportunity | It may start as 3 months but for the right person anything is possible and that's down to you
- CBD Fringe location
About the client
My client is one of the biggest FMCG Food brands in their space. You will find their products and brands in every house across Australia and New Zealand and some of their brands are probably sitting in your pantry right now! They have an exceptional product offering coupled with an obsessive customer centric approach to everything they do.
The culture is fun, fast-paced and energising full of passionate who have delicious attitudes like their brands. They are looking for someone who will enhance that in terms of positivity, abundance mentality and caring for others.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, email your CV to John Corrigan; email@example.com
Be quick as they are looking to do interviews ASAP with a start date mid-July.
1st stage meeting with CMO
2nd stage meeting with MD