In this key leadership role for one of their best performing business units, you will be a strategic and commercial leader responsible for delivering commercial insights and opportunities to support GMs across the business and their decision-making. You will question and challenge your key business partners in order to drive operational and financial performance. You will lead financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and management reporting.
In addition, you and your team will be responsible for:
- Ensuring timely and accurate preparation of month-end accounts and compliance with all regulatory requirements (including SOX)
- Partnering with sales and operations teams to identify opportunities and drive performance and profitability
- Manage and lead the audit process
- Lead and mentor a team
- Driving financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and management reporting
- Identifying areas for continuous improvement and executing accordingly
This is an outstanding opportunity for a top-tier Financial Controller to join this global leader in a key role for the ANZ region. You will be joining a large global business whose track record of progressing and developing their talent is excellent.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jacob Scott on 0408 199 717.