Reporting to the CMO, your primary objective is to lead and deliver key Innovation projects and bring them to life. Leading a small team of 3, it's a close-knit team where you are not only an exceptional Innovation project lead, you are more importantly an exceptional people leader. Leading by example, setting high standards and helping your team reach their potential as you understand their success is your success.
- Leading and developing their Innovation and NPD process - both existing and new. You will work to discover the next ground-breaking opportunities for the organisation to explore. You bring energy and unique long term strategic thinking to uncover and drive genuine growth
- Developing and nurturing a passionate marketing team who have unique skills and talents. Their success is your success and you lead by example - getting your hands dirty while clearing the path for them to achieve too. You support them when you need to but you also challenge when you need to
- Collaborate and nurture win/win relationships with all stakeholders both internally and externally - including sales, supply chain, finance, operations, manufacturing as well as agencies, packaging specialists and of course key customers across Grocery and Foodservice
- Consistently measure and report on all Innovation initiatives, assessing against commercial goals, and providing insights and recommendations for future optimisation with a clear best in class test and learn methodology.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing (Bachelor or equivalent) essential.
- A proven track record in best practice innovation frameworks and a demonstrated ability to lead through ambiguity effectively by driving multiple opportunities to ground quickly
- Previous marketing team leadership experience with an ability to bring the best out of people and inspire them to do their best work
- You are dynamic, understand strategic led insights, have delivered results in a consumer led FMCG business and are an exceptional communicator
- You understand all things NPD, marketing, brand, pricing, portfolio, and project management and you have deep expertise in FMCG/food.
- A passion for collaboration and ability to work across business units to achieve outcomes. You are positive, curious, passionate, caring and collaborative in your style with high EQ and self-awareness
- Opportunity to build an Innovation legacy | Attractive package + bonus
- Opportunity to truly shape the role and make it your own - create and a leave an Innovation legacy
- Collaborative, warm and high performing work environment
About the company
My client is a Tier 1 FMCG Food Company with an unrivalled market position coupled with a truly high performing, warm, engaging and collaborative culture. The leadership team is made up of passionate Tier 1 FMCG professionals who constantly push and challenge each other to genuinely bring the best out of each other. They are confident but not cocky! Their culture is one of trust, ownership and collaboration believing people perform at their best when they have all three.
How to Apply
Please click on the appropriate link below.