A fantastic position working for a large FMCG business who are looking for a commercially astute finance professional. You will be a key leader within the organisation and take responsibility over a high performing team. You will be the key driver of revenue growth, pricing strategies and have expertise in delivering sales growth.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for providing commercial expertise to the business with a focus on revenue growth management, strategic planning, analysis, pricing and business partnering. More specifically, your role will include:
- Support operations through the provision of effective management information and analysis
- Lead the ANZ pricing strategy
- In charge of promotional programs
- Ownership over claims process
- Lead the organisation wide trading terms
- Trade spend analysis
- Drive strategic initiatives to ensure revenue and profit growth
- Financial models to support business cases
- Monitoring of major projects
- Development of customer pricing models and profitability analysis
- Spearhead process improvements across both operations and finance
- Five direct reports
CA/CPA qualified you will be a commercially astute business leader who has demonstrated success within broad, strategically focused roles with an expertise in pricing. You will have a proven track record of business partnering with senior executives and have the ability to effectively communicate financial data to operations. Experience in Liquor, FMCG or similar global consumer product environments is highly advantageous.
- Fun, friendly environment
- Career progression
- Leadership program
- Business partnering focus
- Top international leader
An instantly recognisable brand name with big brands and exciting growth plans for the future!
A high performance culture and fun, inclusive environment with a high focus on developing and progressing their people.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact Simon Cust at email@example.com