A prestigious member of the academic space who are committed to making a real-world impact to help transform the communities they serve. Their pioneering take on education has allowed them to become a trusted and respected world-class leader in research excellence. They are looking for their next HSW Consultant to join their growing Melbourne based team.
About the role
In this position you will look to identify, develop, and improve policies, systems and programmes surrounding HSW to meet management objectives. You will also be providing specialist advice and support to colleagues across a wide range of HSW issues. You will have a primary focus on offering guidance to implement best-practice HSW strategies and solutions to ensure full compliance with legal requirements.
In this role you will be expected to build and maintain positive relationships with both internal and external customers to enhance the delivery of HSW practices, while working collaboratively with other departments to ensure reduction of HSW risks.
Skills and Experience
- A degree in Occupational Health and Safety or related discipline
- In depth knowledge of Health Safety and Wellbeing legislation
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level interpersonal skills to provide professional advice across a range of HSW issues.
- Able to develop and delivery HSW procedures.
- A valid Working With Childrens Check (or ability to obtain)
To apply online, please click on the apply function. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Emily Gough on 0428057051