Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, you will work as part of a tight-knit HR team to provide trusted and expert partnering with your key stakeholders for the Australian arm of the business. You will provide Human Resources services to divisional and other business leaders and support in the development of tailored HR solutions to support the needs of their businesses.
- Deliver a full range of HR services to the Australian portfolio including employment relations support, industrial advice surrounding the Fair Work Act and Enterprise Agreement, recruitment advice and succession planning, identifying needs for training and development etc.
- Provide advice and leadership to managers in the resolution of team issues including performance management, grievances, investigations, role changes, and remuneration reviews;
- Support in fostering a workforce that is conscious of how they can contribute to community engagement and empower the workforce to actively pursue those initiatives;
- In conjunction with the WHS Manager and Injury Management Team, assist with the management of work-related and non-work-related injuries;
- Support the continued development of people management capability of leaders by providing the information and tools they need and where necessary coach them in their application.
- Partner with the business to ensure we are ‘hiring above the line’.
- Assist key stakeholders on various communications related to the People function to ensure consistency
- Providing meaningful business insights for continuous improvement
- Ensureing that HR issues are proactively dealt with and queries are answered in a timely manner
- Escalating concerns and assessing risk as required
- Provide appropriate and effective advice and coaching to team members and managers as needed
- Working collaboratively within the wider HR team to support the overall delivery of HR support within the business
- Developing relationships with key leaders such that you are seen as a trusted business partner
- Proactively building understanding and knowledge of HR, business improvement, aged care, healthcare, and Construction sectors and communicate key learnings
- Undertaking project work as required
- Supporting and providing advice to managers on employment relations matters (disciplinary/performance management processes/investigations) and liaising with legal representatives, advocates and unions as required
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies and deliver on training and education in conjunction with the People Development team.
Sharp & Carter is proud to partner with this New Zealand-based business that is dedicated to caring for people. Working from the Melbourne head office you will be a part of the expansion into the Australian market.
How to Apply
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume.
Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458