Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the delivery of key HR services and support to all front-line and head office staff. You will work as an effective business partner and coach to the leadership team to ensure a positive organisational culture, aligned to the organisation’s values. You will be a key driver and leader in ensuring the effective implementation and change of HR strategies and policies and processes. This position is an exciting opportunity for an HR professional seeking their next part-time challenge within the manufacturing industry.
- Provide advice, support and coaching to managers and staff across a range of employee related issues including performance and disciplinary matters helping managers to proactively manage concerns;
- Development of HR and business strategies, including employee engagement, retention, recruitment, training, learning and development;
- Be the escalation point for all HR and payroll requests and queries, and implement various strategic initiatives including ownership of HR and payroll business improvement projects;
- Oversee the Workplace Health & Safety function for Head Office and Stores;
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, ensuring timely information to managers and identifying new and innovative ways to attract and retain talent;
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Employment Relations or related business discipline;
- Demonstrated experience in a similar HR position
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and a confident and approachable coaching style.
- Solid experience in a similar operational and strategic HR Manager role
- The ability to influence, establish and maintain collaborative partnerships with stakeholders across the business
- Be highly organised, self-driven & enjoy working within a changing environment
- Demonstrate exceptional people engagement skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills
Our client works within the manufacturing space and experiencing growth across both their Melbourne and Sydney offices.