This is a 4 week temporary opportunity to work with one of our clients in the manufacturing sector. In this role you will report to the HR Manager, and work alongside the a HR Business Partner and HR Generalist to support them across the full scope of HR administrative duties. You will provide support and assistance across human resource administration duties including recruitment and selection, employee on-boarding and separation processes, documentation and adhoc administrative duties.The HR team is full of highly motivated individuals, promoting a supportive and welcoming culture.
To be successful in this role you will have a passion for human resources paired with demonstrated admin experience – either just starting out in your career or an experienced administrator looking to take a step into HR.
- Supporting the broader HR team through HR generalist administration duties, including managing email mailbox, support for contract generation and documentation;
- Work with a busy HR Team and be able to multitask or shift focus and reprioritise tasks as needed by the team;
- Provide ongoing administration to the HR team and HR Manager.
- Respond to employee enquiries regarding leave, policies, and procedures in a timely manner;
- Daily maintenance of employee records, including new employees, departures and updating the HRIS and payroll systems;
- Processing of workers compensation applications, probation review processes and assisting with recruitment administration.
- Demonstrated experience as a human resource administrator or administrator;
- Proven experience working a generalist human resources position;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence, lead, coach and develop others;
- Ability to multi-task and switch focus to prioritise tasks as required;
- Strong IT skills across Microsoft Office and HRIS platforms.
- Immediately available and ability to commit to a one month temporary assignment.
This is an international business who operate as a global leader in the manufacturing space. They pride themselves on their connection with their customers and put the consumer at the heart of all business operations. This role will offer you a very well-rounded exposure to the entire employment lifecycle, the support of a highly experienced HR Manager, and the chance to showcase your abilities in a global business. You will be provided with genuine career development and training and have exposure to management and leadership within the HR team. The business is also expanding interstate, giving this role ample opportunity to shift and morph with ever-growing business operations and functions.
How to Apply
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For a confidential discussion around your career or more information on this role, please reach out on Lauren Fraser on 0499 441 381 or LFraser@sharpandcarter.com.au