They need to ensure that information and reporting from its key business systems driven by the infrastructure eco-system enable it to meet Industry requirements, identify opportunities to grow and meet the needs of service delivery staff and management. Due to the rapid expansion, they also need to identify whether the existing infrastructure and systems meet our growing requirements.
The Senior ICT Infrastructure and Operations Manager will proactively aim for best practice for operational management across the organisation and will have the responsibility for providing high level and detailed advice and recommendations to the CIO.
This role will be critical in providing ICT infrastructure and networking expertise, leadership and direction in the management and delivery of their broad technical and infrastructure environment.
This role manages the staff, vendor partners and managed service provider working on operational and infrastructure initiatives and is accountable for ensuring the day-to-day reliability of the technical environment necessary to support all the core enterprise applications which in turn impacts the people we support.
You will have:
- 7+ years in ICT operations and infrastructure management roles
- Demonstrable experience in identifying and initiating change in infrastructure and processes
- You are an experienced IT professional known for your ability to bring IT solutions and structures to support scale and efficiencies into an organisation.
- You understand the implications and impact your decisions will have on the business and are keen to partner with stakeholders to understand their challenges.
- Substantial knowledge in a number of areas of ICT services eg. ICT Infrastructure, Software Deployment, transition and major change management projects.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills with exceptional negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to lead staff and service providers in the successful delivery of complex ICT projects.
- Experience and skills to design, configure and manage IT infrastructure – servers, storage and network.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a managed ITIL environment
- Experience with technical and people leadership - having previously led high-performing teams
- Advanced knowledge in systems infrastructure, networking, monitoring, and supporting tools
- Experience in SharePoint and O365
- Experience with routing/switching technologies and firewalls
- Experience in digital technologies