This newly created and varied role is essentially a Business Development Manager's role that is predominately office based. This Sales role will have you driving new sales & managing existing accounts, attending to contracts, implementing tenders and growing the scope of the role as the business continues to expand.
- Drive revenue growth through an existing portfolio of accounts as well as scoping new business leads
- Implementing tenders that have been won by the business
- Being the main point of contact for all sales inquiries
- Working on contracts and negotiations with customers
- Essentially owning the Internal Sales function for the business
- Proven experience in Sales (Internal or External Sales) with track record in growing a portfolio of accounts & new business development
- Background in business-to-business sales
- Exposure or experience in working with contracts
- Passion & Hunger to overachieve against sales targets
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible team player, but able to work autonomously
- Proactive in your approach
- Have the desire to do more than just a standard Sales role
Our client is a newly established business that's growing at a phenomenal rate already. In a few years, they've grown to 100 employees & secured contracts with a wide range of customers in various industries.
The business has a unique proposition & set-up that is ultimately revolutionising the way Australians look at waste & recycling. Already in hyper-growth mode, the business has plans to expand operations next year, and will be adding new sites and new customer industries to their services. They also have a whole range of complimentary environmentally-focused services coming soon. It's an exciting business.
- Join a business in Hyper-Growth mode from the Box Seat
- Role with so much variation & scope
- Fantastic SME culture
Click APPLY now or contact Sam Arico at email@example.com