My client is seeking a strong Customer focused Administrator to provide support to a highly driven and collaborative team. The ideal individual will have excellent attention to detail, and have exceptional planning, organisational, and multi-tasking skills. You will be passionate about delivering a high level of Customer Service and being part of the solution.
Reporting to the department manager, your responsibilities will include;
- Process claims and input appropriate data
- Answer and respond to incoming enquiries
- Update CRM system with customer and client information
- Manage and resolve any customer complaints in a professional manner
- Be proactive by working collaboratively with departments
- Prioritise tasks and have them completed in the agreed timeframe
The following experience is essential to progress with this role:
- Previous Customer service experience
- Call centre inbound or outbound experience
- High attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- The ability to manage and prioritise a number of tasks at once
Our client is a true leader within the Retail space and have an excellent reputation known for providing high quality products to customers across the country. Located in Clayton, this is an excellent opportunity for an individual with experience in a similar Administrative role to join a passionate team.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Holly Isherwood on 0459 699 108.