An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Internal Sales Consultant to join this market-leading company in VIC. A strong team culture and supportive management team will assist you in getting up-to-speed quickly in this dynamic position, and you will see fulfillment in your day-to-day by providing top-tier customer service and supporting the wider business team.
- Raising sales orders, processing and invoicing for all locations across the country
- Up-selling and cross-selling the product range
- Customer feedback, analysis, solutions, etc
- Complaint resolution and action accordingly
- Reporting deliveries being received in full and on time (DIFOT)
- Being the first point of contact for purchase order inquiries
- Goods return collection and receipting
- Tracking freight and advising customers of delivery ETA's and follow through
- Experience in Internal Sales / Customer Service role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Diligence with your reporting processes
- Ability to take initiative
- Track record of demonstrating values of trust, integrity & a strong work ethic
- Already established key accounts nation-wide, with strong relationships to build from
- Western suburbs location
- Work within a supportive culture
This successful business has it's roots well-established in the Australian market, manufacturing and selling a range of tools & equipment into a variety of industries across the country. The high number of long-standing employees within the organisation are testament to how the business looks after it's people.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Arico on 0413 417 003 for a confidential discussion.