Our client is seeking to introduce a dynamic, passionate and highly motivated Internal Sales Representative to join their successful team. The role will entail the end-to-end range of responsibilities typical of this type of role, including customer quoting, service, sales, up-selling & trade sales. Ultimately, your role will entail providing exceptional customer service to a wide range of customers on a daily basis.
- Liaise with customers over the phone / email, as well as trade sales customers
- Supporting the Sales Reps with processing orders, checking stock & putting together quotes
- Constantly strive to build on new and existing relationships
- Be involved in ongoing product training to be able to provide expert advice to the market
- Exceed customers expectations through exceptional customer service & thinking outside the box
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a similar Internal Sales role
- Experience selling technical products would be a bonus
- Have a solutions-based approach to sales
- Commercial ability to up-sell and build your customer portfolio
- Excellent phone manner & communication skills
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
About the company
Servicing a wide variety of customers across the country, our client has established an excellent reputation in the marketplace as a distributor who delivers on time & with excellent service. The business distributes a range of technical engineering products & solutions.
- Join an organisation that truly values its team members
- Career progression opportunities within the business
- Business that's passionate about the service they deliver
The business runs like one big family, built on collaboration and work-life balance. The business prides itself on its workplace culture that is shaped around a team environment where everyone is involved in all projects.
Click 'Apply" or call Sam Arico on 0413 417 003 for a confidential discussion.