Sharp & Carter are excited to partner with a diversified Not-For-Profit institution in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Highly known for their exemplary customer service, and altruistic care for the wider community, an opportunity now exists for a highly capable IT Manager.
The IT Manager will play a Strategic, thought leadership & a crucial role in informing the strategic technical decisions and project delivery. The role will be critical for developing and managing the strategic direction and operational effectiveness of information technology to support and achieve the strategic objectives in servicing our community and customers. Reporting directly to the CFO and working alongside with the direct leaders and other key business stakeholders.
What you will have
- Ideally come from a Retail or Service background
- 10+ years of experience in service management, end-user computing, and IT infrastructure management.
- ITIL certified.
- Experience lead company technology strategy, roadmap, planning, and budgeting process
- Lead a high performing, scalable, customer focused and cost-effective technology function
- Ensure deployments go smoothly – make sure high technical standards are met and we use the best working practices
- Develop key performance indicators / metrics that will provide insights for operational excellence and best practice SLAs