The Senior Software Engineer will bring extensive software development knowledge and experience to help create a next generation of products, as well as improve and maintain existing products. As an experienced technologist, the Senior Software Engineer will guide technical design, providing mentoring to more junior team members, as well as build the best solutions for customers. The senior software engineer will join one of our existing scrum teams and directly contribute to the output and quality of the work produced by the team.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Software development and maintenance of software products.
- Deliver value to customers through implementation of software features and automation.
- To be an active and contributing member of a cross-functional agile dev-ops team.
- Takes ownership of delivering customer value from requirement to operation (dev-ops).
- Contribute to software design and architecture of applications.
- Guide and mentor other team members and assist in onboarding of new hires.
- Actively assist in improving and driving software engineering best practices across the team.
- Perform code reviews, produce unit and automated tests and software releases.
- Be part of and drive a culture of team work, continuous improvement and accountability.
- Contribute towards automation of our build, test, deployment pipelines.
- Backend development - Core Java development, Spring, Spring boot
- Front end development – Angular/ Angular JS and JSF
- RESTful API design and software design patterns
- Database technologies – Oracle and SQL (Oracle is mandatory)
- Software development in cloud environments, especially AWS (EKS – Kub – AWS Networking - AWS VPC)
- Container technologies – specifically Docker, Kubernetes
- Version control – Usage of git & Maven
- Experienced practitioner of agile
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Vincent at firstname.lastname@example.org