Our client is a large, international company in the logistics and freight industry is currently seeking a Graduate candidate with minimal to no experience in Accounts to join their team on a full time permanent basis. Training and development will be provided and there are fantastic growth opportunities within the company.
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or someone looking to start their career in the accounts space to enter a large company where they can grow and develop their career.
About the role
Working as part of a team and reporting through to the Finance Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Daily processing and generation of invoices, ensuring correctly matched to purchase orders
- Handle queries with internal and external stakeholders
- Allocate and receipt payments
- Process employee and company credit card expenses
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Bank reconciliation
- Collections calls
- Filing invoices
- Provide assistant to the finance team
- Ad hoc duties as required to assist the broader team
Our client is ideally looking for someone who is a recent graduate or has a few years experience within accounting. Other attributes you will have include;
- Recent or upcoming graduate in a relevant Bachelor degree
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Team player mentality and willing to try new things to further develop
- Enjoys the problem solving aspect to an accounts position
- Must posses a high level of attention to detail
- Strong and effective communication skills and the ability to build relationships with all types of people.
- Fantastic training and development
- Parramatta CBD location
- Collaborative & supportive team
- Full time permanent opportunity
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application via the link below, that way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For a confidential discussion, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org