Sharp & Carter has partnered with a highly recognisable media organisation with an international presence. They are currently seeking a Junior Finance Analyst to join their Commercial Finance team.
The Role | Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager
Specific duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Profit and Loss variance analysis, forecasts, and commentary
- Assist with budget preparation
- Assist in the preparation of Monthly Financial and Management Reports
- Provide commercial support to other divisions
- Preparation of month-end journals
- Preparation of Profit and Loss Statements
- Carry out other transactional duties
- Ad hoc duties as required
You will be tertiary qualified in a relevant accounting degree and working towards the completion of your CA/CPA, with a minimum of two years of prior experience in a similar industry.
Your MS Excel skills are advanced, in addition to a proven capability to form healthy working relationships across the wider business.
Prior experience with SAP will be considered highly advantageous.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at firstname.lastname@example.org.