Sharp & Carter has partnered with market leading eCommerce retailer with a highly regarded international reputation. They are currently seeking a Junior Finance Analyst to support their expansion in the APAC region.
The Role | Reporting to the Senior Director of Financial Analysis
Specific duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Analyse supply & demand for key customers by working with sales group, key customers, and customer portals to make decisions on forecasts, purchases, and inventory
- Design models for forecasting / budgeting an assigned book of business by product, customer, and lines of business
- Assemble and summarize data to generate reports and presentations on the margin & volume performance of individual customers and overall segments
- Work with other functional areas of the company to integrate reporting / dashboards within Salesforce and Zyme software products
- Review past, current and comparative performance to present & make future business decisions
- Coordinate with purchasing group to create vendor PO's, maintain destination schedule, and product SLI's
- Provide backup for ordering parts, cartons, and warehouse transfers
You will be tertiary qualified in a relevant accounting or finance degree with a minimum of two years of prior experience in a similar industry.
Your MS Excel skills are advanced, in addition to a proven capability to form healthy working relationships across the wider business.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at email@example.com.