- Job security in a permanent full-time role!
- Located close to home in Hawthorn | Willing to train and develop juniors
- Competitive salary on offer ($65,000 + superannuation)
Work for an incredibly diverse and growing business located conveniently in the Inner Eastern Suburbs as a Junior Payroll Officer. Our client is a market leader within the healthcare sector offering a supportive working environment and flexibility to work from home. High performing team with training and career development on offer, this is an excellent opportunity for anyone wanting to pursue a career within Payroll.
Reporting directly to the Payroll Officer, the role will include but not be limited to:
- Reconciling the weekly time sheets
- Reconciling leave forms
- Updating employee details
- resolving payroll queries
- Maintain and update employee payroll and leave records
- Assisting in the end to end Payroll process
- Assisting in the Month End Processing
- Filing, data entry and adhoc tasks;
- Assist the Finance Team with Accounts Payable and Receivables adhoc duties as requested by the Team
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic candidate with the willingness to work hard and the ability to pick things up quickly. The successful candidate will have some basic experience within Payroll or Accounts, strong communication skills and enjoy building relationships and working as part of a team. They will also have the ability to prioritise their own work, and have excellent time management skills.
- Opportunity to be trained in Payroll
- Career development
- Flexible working from home
- Supportive team environment
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melanie Woodward at firstname.lastname@example.org