Supports the ongoing maintenance of our client's time and attendance, rostering and leave management practices, and award interpretation via the Kronos Workforce Central system.
It requires the individual to interpret, analyse, rate, and make recommendations to improve the workforce in order to reduce overheads and increase client satisfaction and experience.
Partnering with key stakeholders to understand and deliver on their people data needs from standard
reporting, workforce planning support, proactive analytics and recommendations both clinic & hospital specific and at a Vet Services level.
- Support the team in delivering operational and project related reporting and analytics that transform optimise, deliver and support group wide workforce reporting, analytics and insights.
- Work with the Area Managers and General Managers to Identify ideal base roster for each clinic
- Analyse mix and use of vets and nurses for Area Managers.
- Lead, build and deliver simple tools and processes into clinics to enable simple and effective control of wages, hours and overall productivity.
- Analysis of actual labour hours versus rostered hours and ideal labour plans to identify areas of continuous improvement.
- Investigate, analyse and report on productivity issues.
- Investigate and analyse data to identify errors and system issues and work with relevant areas including working with external providers to implement remedial action which continually improves data reliability and quality.
- Review processes to identify ineffective practices or practices which do not deliver a result. Update to create new standard operating procedures.
- Working with Area Managers, provide data and insights to assist them develop labour budgets from the bottom up reflective of business demands and meeting financial expectations.
- Develop and deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on overtime, scheduling compliance, clocking on and off compliance and other relevant reporting.
- Be the subject matter expert in time and attendance system, working with external partners to build new rules for award changes and compensation frameworks.
- Work closely with payroll to assist in level 2 payroll queries relating to the time and attendance system.
- Develop and delivery of training materials for clinics and hospitals to ensure compliance and best practice use of Kronos to drive productivity.
- Train both Payroll and People teams on basic understanding on Kronos to enable level 1 support for clinic & hospitals.
- Configuring and documenting all timekeeping pay rules, hyper find queries, function access profiles, display profiles, accruals and employee schedules.
- Troubleshooting Kronos interfaces
- Responsible for troubleshooting of various applications of Kronos Workforce Central application with the use of technical, analytical and functional skills.
- - Clinics/Hospital
- - General Managers – GP
- - General Manager – S&E
- - Finance Department
- - Payroll Department
- - IT Department
- - UKG
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Experience in forecasting, planning, and time and attendance systems.
- Must have at least 3-4 years’ experience with Kronos Central preferably with a history of using this in a 24/7 environment.
- Experience in configuring all timekeeping pay rules, hyper find queries, function access profiles, display profiles, accruals and employee schedules.
- Experience using and integration into ADP and/or other rostering systems would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills including demonstrated skills in consultation, facilitation, negotiation and influence
- Project management skills and experience an advantage
- Ability to collaboratively partner with key organisational leaders and influence others to achieve business outcomes
- Well-developed computer skills –specifically MS Excel, and the capacity to easily learn new systems
- The proven ability to summarize, visualize, and present data
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Preferred experience in change management