We are currently recruiting for a home-grown Australian organisation based in the Frankston area, Melbourne. They are famous in their field and have a wide portfolio of products and solutions.
This is a full-time career opportunity for a Lead Software Architect. This role involves taking complete ownership for delivering quality web solutions, including client and server-side systems. This is a hands-on role and requires successful applicant to write code as well as lead the rest of the software development team.
You will join a large local operation but be part of a small team that design, plan, build and support their client facing web portals and their internal applications. In this role you will work with lots of different areas of the business and be an integral part of the organisation’s international success.
- Research, design, write, document, and test new applications / functionality.
- Develop existing systems by analysing and identifying areas for modification.
- Direct, guide and mentor other developers on the team.
- Schedule work packages, lead the development team from idea to well-defined product and perform other duties necessary to deliver software packages
- Maintain website systems by monitoring, identifying and correcting defects.
- Independently investigate suitable technologies, make recommendations and successfully implement solutions.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Work with various website development systems, languages and technologies.
- Write operational documentation with technical authors.
- Work closely with other staff contributing to company objectives, such as engineers, quality engineers, project managers, graphic artists, systems analysts, and more
- Consult clients and colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of web systems.
- Participation in department improvement activities such as reviewing and updating engineering processes.
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant field.
- Relevant industry experience.
- Experience in full cycle web application development from requirements analysis and architectural design through to implementation, test and on-going maintenance.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with C# & .NET and 10 years hands-on experience building web applications in any language.
- Database experience including SQL.
Our client is aiming to fill the role asap, please apply now or contact Vincent at firstname.lastname@example.org