This is a wonderful opportunity for a talented and customer obsessed loyalty and marketing executive to manage their entire loyalty program. This is a hands on role and if you have a love and flair for email, sms and always on marketing this could be an amazing opportunity, with an iconic and amazing retail brand!
Reporting to the CRM and Loyalty Manager, you will be working in a fast paced and dynamic retail environment. It will be a varied marketing role but predominantly you will coordinate their CRM and Loyalty programs using Emarsys.
- Create emails with strong creative and compelling copy that drives results through relevant messaging
- Track, measure and test each campaigns and maximise results in terms of both engagement and ROI
- Work with a number of stakeholders internally and externally, including the marketing team, product, merchandise as well as agency suppliers too
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline and and approx 2 years experience in a similar role
- High level of copy-writing, proofing, Excel and editing skills
- Experience executing the end-to-end edm campaign process using a marketing automation platform- Emarsys will be highly regarded.
- A good understanding of HTML.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build and nurture relationships with stakeholders of all levels
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attractive remuneration package | $70,000 base + super
- Sydney CBD location | Iconic Retail Brand
- 6 month contract initially with an ASAP start
- Great team environment, fun and fast paced
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact John Corrigan for a confidential discussion or email your CV to email@example.com