More specifically, your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to the Operations group via analyses of operational data
- Liaise with various stakeholders throughout the company who rely on the information to make informed business decisions
- Support the Operations team to achieve budget and identify/deliver initiatives to drive operational performance
- Annual budget process
- Periodic forecast as directed by Senior Management Accountant
- Periodic analysis of operations performance as directed by Senior Management Accountant
You will be a driven and ambitious candidate with exceptional communication skills. You are CPA/ CA qualified, with exposure to both financial reporting, as well as forecasting/ budgeting. Most importantly, you will be a high performer who is eager to get hands on and grow in an exceptional organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and high calibre candidate to become part of a global icon as they continue to grow and expand. You will be joining an industry leader with a strong culture and top-tier leadership team.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jack Munro on 0439 275 181 or at email@example.com