As a key member of the Corporate Services team, you will be accountable for the provision of a high quality, timely and accurate management accounting and finance business partnering support to internal and external stakeholders. The duties of your role will include but not be limited to the following.
- Provide costing and scenario analysis in the tender application processes
- Conduct profitability analysis and provide recommendations
- Provide finance business partnering support to internal departments and provide cost estimates and analysis
- Conduct the costing analysis for contract renewals
- Oversee monthly contract payments
- Prepare and submit any required reporting
- Provide variance analysis and commentary of various general ledger at month-end
- Maintain records of operating performance for comparison with estimated budget and monitor actual results against budgeted commitments
- Assist with the preparation of operational and capital budgets
- Assist in the End of Month Management and Financial Reporting Process when required
- Assist Group Manager Finance with other finance tasks as required
Sharp & Carter has been exclusively retained by a large privately owned and operated business that has a reputation for high standards of safety, reliability and customer service, as well as a positive working environment. This is partly what has led to them being an industry icon with a sound reputation in their field that has a positive company culture with low staff turnover, and significant employment tenure is common across the Group.
You are CA/CPA qualified (or currently completing), have strong analytical and advanced Excel skill, and have a demonstrated knowledge and experience in management accounting, costing and reporting. You will also have well-developed communication, time management, planning and organisational skills.
*This position is a full-time and long-term contract role.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jonathon Prince.