Sharp & Carter has partnered with this large service based organisation that boasts a strong profile as an established and respected brand offering excellent career development opportunities for motivated professionals. They are a market leader with an international footprint providing services to some of the largest corporate's in Australia. A valuable opportunity exists for a talented Management Accountant to join a high performing finance team and drive business growth.
Reporting directly to the Divisional Head of Finance, you will be responsible for a broad range of reporting and analytical activities, your duties will include:
- Delivering high quality management reporting
- Assisting with preparation of annual budget and forecasting requirements
- Commercial analysis of financial information
- Enhancement of internal reporting processes via business partnering
- Establishing relationships outside of finance to deliver analysis and commentary
- Identifying and executing process improvement opportunities
- Ad hoc analysis and project
You are CA/CPA qualified or nearing completion, you have approximately 3 years' experience in a Big 4/Mid-Tier environment or a large complex commercial organisation. You have a confident and engaging interpersonal style, and can build meaningful, professional relationships at every level of the business
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Mia Di Giambattista at firstname.lastname@example.org.