Our client has a lot to offer, huge global presence plus locally their turnover is well in access of $1B and they just acquired another business, be apart of a company that continues to surge ahead offering a range of diverse products.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the position will play a key role to manage and report financials, this includes responsibility for the preparation, analysing and distribution of financial data and reports to the management team. This role will have the opportunity to work with all different business groups.
This is a crucial role within the business and one that will suit someone looking for an opportunity to work as part of a larger group and wanting to further develop your abilities in a challenging and broadly focused Management Accountant role within the FMCG/Manufacturing industry.
The role is responsible for the following:
- Preparation and analysis of a variety of financial, management and corporate reports, providing insightful, value added commentary for senior management.
- Manage yearly manufacturing budget process, including performing COGS calculations
- Oversee the integrity of accounting ledgers across the business, including ongoing monitoring and maintenance of the head office ledger with high quality reconciliations and support.
- Month end processing, including posting of journals, preparation of balance sheet reconciliations and P&L reviews.
- Ad hoc reporting to the business including daily sales, purchasing KPI's, S&OP reports, initiatives, capital expenditure, IT service costs and other information as applicable.
- Manufacturing/FMCG industry experience
- CA/CPA or equivalent qualification
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong business partnering skills
- Experience with Power BI or similar tools
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Great analytical and interpretation skills
To apply please use the link below or for a confidential conversation please contact Lachlan Wilkinson on 0468 727 814 or at email@example.com