About the role
An exciting opportunity with a industry-leading multinational organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their finance team. This management accountants' position will help provide accurate, timely and relevant reporting, analysis and insight to help to drive efficiency, productivity & improve financial outcomes for the business on both a domestic & international scale. Initially, this role will commence as a contract role with the genuine view to permanency for the successful candidate.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
The successful applicant will have
- Monthly management reporting, budgeting, cash flow forecasting and variance analysis
- Responsible for maintaining the Group's accounting policies, compliant with accounting standards, and ensuring the business complies with these policies
- Business case development and financial modelling
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Analysing relevant data and helping with ad-hoc tasks as required
Ideally, you will be a proven accounting professional and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Additionally, you will have strong Microsoft Excel skills (at least to the level of PivotTable, SUMIF, VLOOKUP)and have worked in a multinational organisation previously. Experience & knowledge with macros/VBA will be viewed favorably but is not a prerequisite.
About the client
- Corporate training from an industry-leading multinational organisation
- Temp-to-perm role
- Large growth mandate
- Great location, easily accessible but public transport
- Substantial salary + superannuation
- Well-known portfolio of brands
Our client is a multinational industry-leading organisation. They have been branded as an “employer of choice” within their field, with first-class employee training programs.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess on 0439 014 028 at email@example.com , quoting JB6592.